Public Court Hearing on Monday, August 4, 2008 at 1:30PM, Room 2007 for Case No. 2007CH1284, Village of Lombard vs. Hung et al., on Motion to Compel Court Order to Repair Lombard Historic Bungalow pursuant to the Constitution of the State of Illinois, Preamble, Bill of Rights, Article I, Section 1, Section 2, Section 6, Section 8.1, Section 15, Section 18, Section 23, Section 24, and the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America.
Authors and Bloggers
Blogs I Follow
- Yogi Masters
- Bailey Roach
- Bow Truss Coffee Roasters
- Feed My Kitty
- Illinois Leaks
- CBS Chicago
- CBS Chicago
- Siempre con Cuba
- Craig Shaw - Freelance Journalism
- Miguelnoa's Weblog
- Photos, Hodgepodge and Miscellany
- Fresh Express 30 Day Salad Swap
- Stephen Rynkiewicz
- Connect the World
gardeniahung on U.S. President Donald J. Trump… gardeniahung on Cousin Francisco Sánchez Fujis… gardeniahung on Peterson Garden Project On Bro… gardeniahung on Brian Nicholas Campbell’s Life… gardeniahung on Walking With Our Favorite…
Top Posts & Pages
- Santiago de Cuba: City of Pilgrimages and Pilgrims - GHung - Open Salon
- A Carnival Cruise Bonus Gift: Happy Birthday!
- Independence Day on July 4, 2012
- Watch "Dramatic flood video: Deadly deluge sweeps Beijing district" on YouTube
- Watch "4th of July fireworks dazzle in Washington DC" on YouTube
- Emergency Room Communication at UIC Medical Center
- Golden and Red Delicious Apples Orchard
- Watch "Fiesta del Sol 2012" on YouTube
- Historical Freedom Bell in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- Watch "50 Years Via Satellite" on YouTube
TopicsAbuse of Human Rights in Housing Under the Law Community Writing Conspiracy Crimes Against Humanity Crimes by the Lombard Police and Fire Department in DuPage County Environmental Faith Food Heinous Hate Crimes History Holidays Home and Garden Horticulture Human Rights in Housing Under the Law Illinois Illinois USA Multimedia National Crime Victims' Rights Week Newsletters Professional Writing Real Estate Property Religion Senior Citizens in DuPage County Torture and Abuse Transportation Travel Victim of Crime Village of Lombard Volunteer Community Service York Township
- Follow GHung's Blog on WordPress.com
Posts I Like
- Spring Greetings In 2017!
- The 4-Wheels Carry-On Cart Broke The Right Rear Wheel and the Front Right Small Wheel At The Thorndale CTA Red Line Station.
- G-77 pide en ONU alianza mundial para materializar la Agenda 2030
- Cuba, China y Canadá estrechan nexos para estudio del cerebro
- Cash Payment Collective Settlement For Lombard Homeowner Gardenia de la Caridad Hung (Wittler) 502 S. Westmore Avenue and Washington Boulevard, Post Office Box 1274, in the Village of Lombard, District 5, Du Page County, registered as York Township Parcel No. 06-09-315-038
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Gardenia C. Hung, Consulting Social Media Arts Communications, Languages & Culture Inc.Lunch: 11am - 2pm