During the three day weekend for the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, beginning on Friday, January 16, 17, 18, 2010, I have been harassed, threatened, and intimidated by Edith Corbly and John Corbly from Springfield Illinos, Brett Hochstatter, security employee at the College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn and resident from Addison, Illinois, and Henry W. Hochstatter, for discussing and making public that I have been paying more than $1,348.71 to Henry W. Hochstatter in cash expenses for gasoline, meals, telephone, moving expenses, AT&T deposits, and other miscellaneous cash expenses for his family, Mother Rosave Handy and Stepfather Kenneth Handy, both staying at Lexington Healthcare Center in Bloomingdale, Illinois. Henry W. Hochstatter became verbally abusive, insulting me, threatening me, and telling me that he is going to throw out my belonging out the door and over the stairs, and make me move out, so that I had to call the Villa Park Police Department at 140 W. St. Charles Road, Aparment 4B, Villa Park, Illinois 60181. I have been publicly stating that Henry W. Hochstatter owes $1,340.71 owes Gardenia C. Hung for incurred cash expenses charged to the CHASE credit card during 2009 and 2010. Gardenia C. Hung is being threatened, screamed out, and harassed by the Hochstatter brother Brett Hochstatter and sister Edie Corbly, married to John Corbly former Fire Chief in Addison and Lombard, Illinois in DuPage County, Illinois.
Authors and Bloggers
Blogs I Follow
- Yogi Masters
- Bailey Roach
- Bow Truss Coffee Roasters
- Feed My Kitty
- Illinois Leaks
- CBS Chicago
- CBS Chicago
- Siempre con Cuba
- Craig Shaw - Freelance Journalism
- Miguelnoa's Weblog
- Photos, Hodgepodge and Miscellany
- Fresh Express 30 Day Salad Swap
- Stephen Rynkiewicz
- Connect the World
gardeniahung on U.S. President Donald J. Trump… gardeniahung on Cousin Francisco Sánchez Fujis… gardeniahung on Peterson Garden Project On Bro… gardeniahung on Brian Nicholas Campbell’s Life… gardeniahung on Walking With Our Favorite…
Top Posts & Pages
- Santiago de Cuba: City of Pilgrimages and Pilgrims - GHung - Open Salon
- A Carnival Cruise Bonus Gift: Happy Birthday!
- Independence Day on July 4, 2012
- Watch "Dramatic flood video: Deadly deluge sweeps Beijing district" on YouTube
- Watch "4th of July fireworks dazzle in Washington DC" on YouTube
- Emergency Room Communication at UIC Medical Center
- Golden and Red Delicious Apples Orchard
- Watch "Fiesta del Sol 2012" on YouTube
- Historical Freedom Bell in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- Watch "50 Years Via Satellite" on YouTube
TopicsAbuse of Human Rights in Housing Under the Law Community Writing Conspiracy Crimes Against Humanity Crimes by the Lombard Police and Fire Department in DuPage County Environmental Faith Food Heinous Hate Crimes History Holidays Home and Garden Horticulture Human Rights in Housing Under the Law Illinois Illinois USA Multimedia National Crime Victims' Rights Week Newsletters Professional Writing Real Estate Property Religion Senior Citizens in DuPage County Torture and Abuse Transportation Travel Victim of Crime Village of Lombard Volunteer Community Service York Township
- Follow GHung's Blog on WordPress.com
Posts I Like
- Agradece Alicia Alonso acogida al Ballet Nacional en Costa Rica
- 2017 CITY WIDE GYMNASTICS CHAMPIONSHIPS ALL-STARS QUALIFIERS SHINED ON SATURDAY, 25 MARCH 2017
- Spring Greetings In 2017!
- The 4-Wheels Carry-On Cart Broke The Right Rear Wheel and the Front Right Small Wheel At The Thorndale CTA Red Line Station.
- G-77 pide en ONU alianza mundial para materializar la Agenda 2030
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Gardenia C. Hung, Consulting Social Media Arts Communications, Languages & Culture Inc.Lunch: 11am - 2pm