During the year 2012, circumstances surrounding Lombard Criminal Disaster Roofing Water Damages have been reviewed by the Illinois Crimes Commission at 502 South Westmore-Meyers Road and Washington Boulevard, purchased and owned by Mr. Roberto Hung Juris Doctor (deceased by medical homicide), his daughter and son-in-law in District 5, by St. Pius X Catholic Parish School in York Township, DuPage County, Illinois USA.
1. The surviving family of Mr. Roberto Hung have become Illinois Victims of Heinous Hate Crimes since they moved to the Village of Lombard on September 2, 1993 as resident homeowners in District 5, York Township, Illinois.
2. All of the family members have been assaulted, tortured, kidnapped, physically injured, hospitalized, and suffered from.a traumatic head injury and concussion in Illinois.
3. Auto accidents have been premeditated, contrived, and arranged for all the family members of Roberto Hung, including his accidents after midnight upon returning from work in Skokie, Illinois.
4. Home invasions were arranged by intruders who obtained the household keys to steal, spy, and injure the Lombard resident homeowners ad taxpayers in DuPage County, Illinois.
5. Lombard Criminal Disaster Damages and Losses were planned and effected at the private family home when Mr. Roberto Hung, his daughter, and son-in-law were working or out-of-town travelling for work purposes.
6. After midnight, the family members of Roberto Hung were kidnapped from their bedroom after home invasions allowed by the Village of Lombard law enforcement staff.
7. False emergency calls were set up by the neighbors to cause problems for Roberto Hung, his daughter, and son-in-law.
8. The neighbors were involved in trespassing, vandalism, and criminal disaster damages and losses.
9. Fire-torches were used by criminal terrorists to burn the surrounding landscape, shrubs, bushes, and access entry doors at the front and by the porch entry.
10. The Village of Lombard allowed intruders and criminals to access the household keys of the private home owned by Mr. Roberto Hung and family at 502 S. Westmore-Meyers Road and Washington Blvd. in DuPage County, Illinois.
11. Twelve motor vehicles purchased and owned by Mr. Roberto Hung, his daughter and son-in-law were sabotaged, tampered, and rigged after midnight to cause auto accidents on the way to work in Illinois.
12. Assassins were hired to kill Mr. Roberto Hung and his family during their years of residency in Lombard, District 5, York Township, Illinois 60148-3028 USA.